NirSoft web site provides a unique collection of small and useful freeware utilities, all of them developed by Nir Sofer.
If you are looking for Windows password-recovery tools, click here.
If you are looking for network tools, click here.
To view your IP address and other information, click here.
To view all major IP address blocks assigned to your country, click here.
To read the Blog of NirSoft, click here.
To download a package of all NirSoft utilities (Updated every week), go to this Web page.
See also: Video Streaming Capture Tools,
Windows Registry Tools,
Domain/IP Lookup Tools
Search in NirSoft Web site:
Here's some examples of what you can find in NirSoft Web site:
Password Recovery Utilities
Network Monitoring Tools
- WirelessNetView - View the details of all wireless network in your area (SSID, Signal Quality, MAC Address, and more...)
- Wireless Network Watcher - Show who is connected to your wireless network.
- BluetoothView - Monitor the Bluetooth activity around you.
- SmartSniff: TCP/IP Sniffer - Capture TCP/IP packets on your network adapter and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.
- CurrPorts: TCP/IP Connections Viewer - Freeware tool that displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your local computer.
- AdapterWatch - displays useful information about your network adapters: IP addresses, Hardware address, WINS servers, DNS servers, MTU value, Number of bytes received or sent, The current transfer speed, and more...
- DownTester - Test the download speed of your Internet connection.
Internet Related Utilities
- BrowsingHistoryView: Web Browser History Viewer - View browsing history of your Web browsers (Firefox,Chrome,IE,Edge)
- IPNetInfo - Find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.
- MyLastSearch - View your latest searches with Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
- VideoCacheView - Copy video files (.flv and others) from the Web browser cache and temporary folder.
- SiteShoter - Take a screenshot of a Web site.
- DNSDataView - View the DNS records of specified domains.
- IECookiesView: Cookies Viewer/Manager for IE - View/Delete/Modify the cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer. Read More >>
- IEHistoryView - View/Delete the URLs that you visited in the last few days.
- WhoisThisDomain - Get information about a registered domain.
- DNSDataView - DNS lookup tool.
- NirCmd: Freeware Command-Line Tool - Do some useful tasks from command-line:
turn off your monitor, turn off the computer, open/close the door of your cd-rom drive, dial to VPN/Internet connection, change your display settings, and much more !!
- SoundVolumeView - Control the sound volume from command-line or GUI on Windows 10/7/8/2008.
- GUIPropView - hide,show,disable,enable,minimize,maximize,resize windows from command-line.
Freeware System Tools
- ProduKey - Recover Office/Windows CD-Key
- ShellExView - Displays the details of shell extensions installed on your computer, and allows you to easily disable and enable each shell extension.
- WhatInStartup - Add, delete, modify or disable programs that run at Windows startup.
- USBDeview - View all installed/connected USB devices on your system.
- DevManView - Alternative to device manager of Windows.
- DriverView - List all device drivers currently loaded on your Windows.
- RegScanner (Registry Scanner) - Scan and find values in the Registry.
- OpenedFilesView - View opened/locked files in your system.
- SysExporter - Grab the data stored in standard list-views, list boxes, and combo boxes from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
- BlueScreenView - View crash information stored in the MiniDump files created on blue screen of Windows.